In a year that has been especially difficult, our team at Central Texas TeleCommunications (CTTC) wanted to share what we have been most thankful for throughout the year. Even though 2020 has brought new challenges that have tested our strength and faith, it was easy for us to find the things that we’re able to bring us joy and show us just how lucky we have been.
Who Is CTTC?
CTTC is dedicated to providing high-speed internet and landline telephone service to rural Central Texas to stay connected to the ones we love no matter where we may be. Our customers have trusted that we will bring them exceptional service for almost 70 years, and we are committed to continuing that amazing service by evolving with technology.
What Are We Thankful for This Year?
When we asked our team at CTTC what they were most thankful for, they had so much to say and we wanted to share them with you. The following are 10 things we are thankful for:
- Our Families
- I’m so very thankful to have a home, a wonderful job with CTTC, and a husband who I adore. I am thankful for every minute that I’m able to spend with family and friends. I’m so thankful for our children who are now adults and bring so much joy to my life. Grandkids are awesome!! Blessed to still have my mother. Thankful for small-town life in Goldthwaite, Texas. Last but not least, thankful for our doggies. All of these blessings – God has given me, and I’m so very grateful. – Kim S., Accounting
- I am very thankful for my family and new daughter-in-law and grandson. – Wyatt K., Mapping
- I am very thankful for God’s blessings, my beautiful family, and the healthy births of both of my grandchildren in May in the midst of COVID-19. – Tracy S., CSR
- I am thankful that my mother’s upcoming heart valve replacement surgery isn’t going to be complicated by blockages. I am also thankful that my father is still doing as well as he is in Hospice with his COPD. I am thankful that I have a sister who can be with my mother through her many doctor’s appointments and her upcoming surgery. I also have a brother-in-law, Israel, who is willing to step up and help out whenever needed, especially when it comes to my father. I am most grateful for a company like this that is supportive of me when I need to be there and help out with my Dad while my Mom completes her hospital stay. And all of this just a week before Thanksgiving, and 9 days before her 77th birthday. – Kelly R., CSR
- I have so many things to be thankful for in my life: my family, my home, my health and my job. We have all been through a year of change, but we have grown stronger in our faith and commitment. I am blessed with everything I need. I am working hard towards everything I want. And most of all I appreciate and thank God for everything I have. – Macine G., Admin Assist
- Remaining in Good Health
- I am thankful I work for a company that always looks out and supports its employees and customers. I am also thankful for the health and happiness of my family and especially my 84-year-old mother that is still in fairly good health. – Nita D., Accounting
- I am thankful for my good health. Millions of people have terminal illnesses, diseases, or have passed away. – Jennifer T., Customer Service
- I’m thankful for good health. I’m thankful to still have a good job to come to every day. – Eddie B., Mapping
- Overcoming Life’s Challenges
- I am extremely thankful for my mom overcoming breast cancer this year. – Kasey B., Accounting
- The simple fact that I am alive and breathing this instant is reason enough to be thankful. I can honestly say that my blessings are countless as my employer (CTTC), family, and friends were the most considerate, caring, and always provided support throughout such uncertain times. – Magally M., Accounting
- I am thankful for this year. It has shown that no matter what we’re faced with, we will overcome every obstacle. – Lauren L., Admin Assist
- Working and Schooling from Home
- I am thankful for CTTC giving me the opportunity to work from home during COVID-19. – Kasey B., Accounting
- First Responders (Police, Firemen, Paramedics, Healthcare Workers)
- I am thankful for all the first responders, including paramedics, firemen and police, who have continued to provide excellent service throughout this trying year. They have never given less than 100%. I am also thankful for all volunteers who chose to still volunteer with the youth in the community so they could play sports and go to youth programs. – Michelle S., Dispatch
- Supportive Community
- I am thankful to have the opportunity to live and work in several great communities with friendly nice people who work together to improve the lives of friends, family, and their neighbors!! – Ryan R., Easements
- Caring Neighbors in Our Small Town
- I am thankful that my family and I live and work in a community that sincerely cares and shows that they care through their actions and not just words when tragedy strikes a family. We are truly blessed with an extraordinary community and work-family. – Bowdy T., Engineering
- Co-Workers Who Are Like Family
- I’m thankful that I live in a beautiful part of Texas and get to work with an awesome group of people. – Danielle S., CSR
- I’m thankful for the great group of CSRs with who I have the privilege to work! Y’all are the best! – Charlotte H., Customer Service
- I am thankful for the teamwork of my CTTC co-workers and how we were able to adapt to so many changes. And how quickly we were able to provide new broadband services to so many new customers who moved into our service area, so they could continue their work and schooling from home during the pandemic. – Tracy S., CSR
- I’m thankful for being surrounded by employees who are selfless and are willing and able to keep the internet working during a time when the world relied on it so much. Without their dedication, things wouldn’t have been able to operate seamlessly. – Trint T., Dispatch
- I am thankful for all the opportunities I have had this year. I am also thankful to the CTTC family for making me feel like I am right at home. – Sonia R., Accounting
- I am thankful for the memories I made with my family this year! I am also thankful for how well our CTTC team adapted to all the changes this year to continue to provide our customers with the best customer experience possible! – Amanda W., Marketing
- Fantastic Customers
- I am thankful for my co-workers who are cool and fun as well as great trainers. I am thankful for our amazing and super friendly customers. I am also thankful for the opportunity to continue to learn and grow as a person, with such awesome people. – Aric R., I&R Tech
- Great Job with an Awesome Company
- I’m thankful for being in a position to help others during this year’s difficult times. When so many of our customers were faced with big changes such as working from home or virtual learning, I was able to get them set up and have access to the speeds they needed to do so. And sometimes, I was just there to listen, as things were hard and people were isolated. I’m also thankful that my family and friends are in good health and good spirits, despite everything we’ve been through this year. – Dani R., Technical Support
- I’m thankful for my family, co-workers, and the community and that we have CTTC which did not shut down so we have been able to work during this pandemic. Glad that we are safe and well. May God be with all. – Oleta B., CSR
- I am grateful to work for a company that has continued to weather the many changes of the past year without breaking stride. – Wyatt K., Mapping
- I’m thankful that God placed me in a position with CTTC through this challenging year. Not only because it enabled me to continue working through the shutdown to provide for my own family, but also because it allowed me to be a part of providing integral high-speed internet communications to Coop members, families, students, businesses who were forced to leave their workplaces and classrooms to begin operating out of their homes. – Jimmy J., Easements
- I’m thankful that CTTC acted so quickly to help keep us and our customers safe when things were so uncertain and people were scared. I’m so proud and thankful CTTC was able to provide service to students during the quarantine. It’s wonderful to work with such great people. – Robin P., CSR
- I am thankful for my job and my family – Cody T., Easements
Contact CTTC for High-Speed Internet and Phone Service in Rural Texas
If you live in Central Texas and are in need of high-speed internet and/or phone service, contact CTTC. We are dedicated to providing you the best possible customer service no matter what life may throw at us.
Call today to learn more about our services.